Enrollment is open now for 2019 Spring Classes!
We offer Japanese language classes at various levels throughout the Bay Area. At a glance:
- Locations in San Francisco, San Jose, Palo Alto, Berkeley, San Mateo and Sunnyvale.
- Levels from total beginner to advanced
- Experienced, native Japanese-speaking instructors
- Group Lesson: Three terms per year – spring (January-April), summer (May-July) and fall (September-December) | 12 week sessions of 2-hour classes, once per week | Classes of 5 – 20 students
- Semi-Private Lesson: Class of 3-4 students
- Private Tutoring: At your schedule. 1 on 1 lesson.
- Tailored on-site corporate classes available
Location and Policies
Locations may differ, depending on the circumstances of the time in San Francisco, San Jose and Palo Alto.
Our language instructors are seasoned teachers of Japanese, having taught both in the U.S. and Japan.
Class Schedule and Registration
Four levels of Japanese, from beginner to advanced, emphasize conversation, listening, reading and writing.
Besides group lessons, we also offer private tutoring tailored to your specific language needs.
Join Our Newsletter
Stay up to date on upcoming Japan Society events and activities.