Private Tutoring Registration
JSNC Japanese Language Tutoring Policies
*Please read carefully
- Students and their instructors will decide on the lesson dates, times and locations. Lessons are one hour long but can be extended to 90 or 120 minutes upon request.
- Students will be charged for any lessons rescheduled less than 24 hours in advance.
- Payment for tutoring must be received before the first lesson. Please save the payment confirmation email for your records.
- Our language program, including private tutoring, is for Japan Society of Northern California members only. Sutdents will need to have a Bookeo account and be registered as a JSNC member before being able to purchase any lessons.
- 5-day class packages expire in 3 months from the date of purchase; 10-class packages expire 6 months from the date of purchase.
- If students are not present within the first 20 minutes of their scheduled tutoring time, the lesson will be cancelled and not rescheduled. Payment for their lesson will not be refunded.
- Students who wish to cancel their private tutoring must contact their instructor and the JSNC at least 3 business days before their next lesson. Their remaining payment balance, calculated on the basis of the non-discounted price, will be refunded. Thus, if the students do not complete their lesson packages, they will be charged at the non-discounted rate for the lessons that they took. Requests for cancellation may be made by email to [email protected].
- Please note that membership fees paid at the time of registration are non-refundable.
Please sign into your Bookeo Account to purchase private lessons.
Register for a Membership
If you haven’t registered as a Japan Society Member, please start here.
Join Our Newsletter
Stay up to date on upcoming Japan Society events and activities.