When the best of Japanese creativity and American entrepreneurial skill join forces, unimagined business opportunities occur.
The Japan Society of Northern California is pleased to offer continuing programming that explores new dimensions of Japan – U.S. innovation and entrepreneurship. This “Innovation Salon” panel discussion will spotlight unique business opportunities and business models, arising from expansion of the UCSF Mission Bay complex – America’s center of biotech excellence – and reinforced by its very strong Japan ties.
Attendees will gain invaluable insights into:
By midnight Monday, September 20th:
– $15 per person for Japan Society Members & Students with ID
– $20 per person for Non-members
* No refunds after September 11th.
By 2:00 PM on Wednesday, September 25th:
– $20 per person for Japan Society Members & Students with ID
– $25 per person for Non-members
– $30 per person (cash or credit accepted at the door)
Purchase tickets here!
Japan Society of Northern California’s Innovation Salon 2013, in cooperation withand in collaboration with