Exploring how to write in Japanese: 60 min private sessions
Captivated by the Japanese Kanji, Hiragana, or Katakana? Wanted to write a heartfelt, hand-written letter to your Japanese family or friends? Looking for ways to use your learned Japanese vocabulary and Kanji? We are here to help! We are now offering a 60-minute PRIVATE writing session with our youthful, friendly and energetic Yuri-sensei.
Whether you discovered Japanese from anime or manga and want to write properly or learned Japanese from a textbook but find it awkward to communicate casually, this is a completely customized session tailored to your needs. Let us know what you want to write in Japanese, and we can help you master it!
Since these are private sessions with each lesson developed just for you, all levels of Japanese and written familiarity is welcome. Your 60 min writing session can be customized to tailor to your needs:
– Don’t know how to speak or write Japanese but want to express thanks and sincerity? Learn to write a thank-you letter in Japanese to your loved ones.
– Come up with and master writing your name in Kanji. If you are an advanced Japanese learner, we can focus more on writing complex sentences and practicing new Kanjis.
– Explore texting and online language on Japanese social media.
– Expressing your thoughts freely in a journal.
– Don’t know what you want to write in Japanese? Let’s discover with Yuri-sensei what we can try!
*Each session is 60 minutes long. You can only sign up for one session, but sign-ups for multiple sessions are also welcome!
*This workshop is designed for all levels
*Workshops with low enrollment may be canceled
*Please register one week in advance to your session so Yuri-sensei can prepare!
9/2, 9/3, 9/4, 9/5, 9/7, 9/9, 9/16, 9/17
Fee: $35 (Membership is required for this booking. Join and support the Japan Society! Membership can also be applied to sign up for group lessons and workshops in the future!)
Class format: Zoom. We want to see your happy faces, so we will ask all students to turn their videos on.